What you’ll get from this episode:
- Learn simple diet & lifestyle practices to lose weight and achieve lifelong health
- How to combat the many detrimental sides of modern society
- Why is eating and nutrition so confusing?
- What are the commonalities of all healthy diets?
- What is the Sapien Diet?
- What are other lifestyle factors you can do for free to live better?
- How do you thrive instead of just survive?
Dr. Gary Shlifer owns and operates Evolve Healthcare in Woodland Hills, CA.
Brian Sanders is the maker of the Food Lies film and founder of Nose to Tail
I did a podcast with a vegan!
Terri Buyanov came over when she was passing through LA and I got to pick her brain and see how she’s doing and how she thinks,
She’s only 1.5 years in so let’s see what happens!
So far she seems like she’s doing great and says her diet was already healthy before and she just cut the last bit of animal foods and felt better.
Super interesting to me because I’ve never heard of this before... I’ve heard of every story but this one.
Posted in Useful Videos
This is an information-dense presentation that is useful to share to people who don't understand why humans are designed to meat and animal-based diets and how it is not actually bad for the environment.
It is all the best arguments I could fit in 15 minutes, so it's pretty digestible for folks new to these concepts.
It's a presentation I gave at a very large food industry conference with mostly mostly plant-based and fake-food presenters.